Why does your business need call tracking?
Messagemetric.com offers call tracking service that provides call data including missed calls. Call tracking is essential for businesses as there are many callers who turn into customers.
There are high chances that your business loses income through missing calls by potential clients. Around 70% of callers opt to hang up than leave any message on a voice mail system. This is high number and chances are that some of them would call to another person who can offer information on what they wanted meaning that you lost potential sales from that client.
The solution to problem of missing calls is using call tracking software. It can record phone numbers of callers allowing you or your team to call customers then speaks to them. It has been proven that many businesses that hire a call tracking service see a significant rise in their profit.
Benefits of call tracking
- Call recording & analysis
- Allows simple access to clients and customers in order to follow leads to potential sales
- Reduces missed opportunities significantly
- Provides data analysis by identifying calls which led to sales
- Provided easy access to voice mail
- Records all inbound and outbound calls
- Performance management of staff
Messagemetric.com has better call tracking technology that grants these benefits to the users:
- Instant contact after a call is missed. Time is important and chances of sale are higher is there is immediate follow up of missed call. Call tracking enables you to record unanswered phone numbers enabling you to call back these potential customers within minutes.
- Records phone numbers of customers you contact and deletes these numbers therefore you cannot waste time or annoy clients by making repeated phone calls.
- Allows you to monitor productivity of staff
- Keyword tracking to show the keywords that converts to sale and the ones that do not. You can therefore plan and apply marketing strategy that is far more effective then cut costs because you will not waste marketing budgets on some ineffective keywords.
- Keyword prospecting
Call tracking services use technology that helps in generation and management of leads. It helps you to know the kind of leads that generate more business. Since conversations will be recorded, you can listen and determine how professional your staff sounds from customer perspective and the training they require.
Call tracking is extremely important for all types of businesses. It is especially more important for retail outlets since calls are their main way of generating leads. A phone call could be made by a person ready to spend hence if there will be no one to answer their call or at least call few minutes after unanswered call, it is like giving business to your competitors. This is the reason why it is important to hire a reliable call tracking firm that will get all the essential data for growth of your customer base.